FOR EFFECTIVE TOOTH MOVEMENT
1 Treatment plan modelling
2 3D web-based viewer
3 Deep CBCT analysis for root and bone-based tooth movement
BENEFITS OF 3D SMILE
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR DOCTORS:
- Review 3D plan from any device
- Send a link for 3D plan to a patient
- Proprietary library for lightweight rendering
- Compatible with different treatment planning software
- Easy to use
YOUR OWN BRANDING
Your domain name
Your color palette
Can be integrated into your case management system
- Creation of digital models of roots and bones by processing of CBCT
- Incorporation of real roots and bones into your treatment plan
- Prevention of anatomically impossible tooth movements
- 2.4x reduction of mid-course corrections (based on the analysis of 450 patients)
PLAN WITH REAL ROOTS
- Prevention of impossible anatomical tooth movement
- Root collisions that cannot be predicted based on crowns alone and/or teeth with non-linear axis of crowns and roots, etc.
- Reduction of mid-course corrections
- Reduction of treatment/chair time and the number of aligners
Based on the analysis of 450 patients from 3D Smile's lab, 2017-2018
WHEN PATIENTS GET ALIGNERS THEY WEAR THEM! WHY ALIGN YOUR OCCLUSION/BITE?
STRAIGHT TEETH ARE BEAUTIFUL!
Your smile is the first thing that people notice. A beautiful smile and straight teeth make your face more attractive and younger.
STRAIGHT TEETH ARE HEALTHY TEETH
Unfortunately, even when your teeth look straight, your bite can be abnormal.
An abnormal bite results in:
- tooth decay
- gum disease
- tooth loss
- affected speech and/or chewing
- abnormal wear to tooth enamel
- jaw problems
WHAT KIND OF ABNORMAL BITE CAN
3D SMILE CORRECT?
3D Smile effectively treats a wide variety of abnormal bite, including crowding, spacing, crossbites, overbites and underbites.
Many types of abnormal bite can be treated with 3D Smile aligners. Contact your dentist for more information.
CAN 3D SMILE WORK FOR ME?
3D Smile aligners are absolutely transparent. You will not be confused and no one will notice anything. You do not risk looking unprofessional or feeling self-conscious. You will be comfortable from the first day.
When you start straightening your teeth with 3D Smile aligners, you will visit your dentist for regular checkups to control the progress of your treatment and to get new sets of aligners. Follow-up visits are required every two months and can be adjusted to your busy schedule.
With 3D Smile aligners, you don’t have to change your habits:
- Brush your teeth the way you used to.
- Eat whatever you like.
3D Smile aligners are easily removed during a meal, which is why you can eat whatever you want. No need to avoid hard, fibrous food or ones that stain. Enjoy your steak!
3D Smile aligners are invisible and allow you to smile freely from the first day.
Your smile will be getting more and more beautiful with every new set of aligners.
You and your nearest and dearest will notice your beautiful smile, not the braces. Be ready to receive compliments!